Yesterday I had the repairman out to replace a sensor in the washing machine.$201.00.

No problem I needed it fixed. This morning I did a load of laundry and when I went to check on it my hallway was flooded. The repairman didn't put the drain hose back in the drain...really? What kind of train do they get?

Naturally I took pictures and a video. Called A&E which transferred me to a claims company. Which after taking my information I was told a claims adjuster would contact me in 1-2 business days.

This company is a joke.I wished I would have researched them before hiring them.

Review about: Maytag Washing Machine Repair.

I didn't like: Quality of thier work.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss shoddy work / $201
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Gutter Helmet is Terrible Gutter Helmet "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..." Read more Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more