Yesterday I had the repairman out to replace a sensor in the washing machine.$201.00.

No problem I needed it fixed. This morning I did a load of laundry and when I went to check on it my hallway was flooded. The repairman didn't put the drain hose back in the drain...really? What kind of train do they get?

Naturally I took pictures and a video. Called A&E which transferred me to a claims company. Which after taking my information I was told a claims adjuster would contact me in 1-2 business days.

This company is a joke.I wished I would have researched them before hiring them.

This person wrote the review because of "shoddy work" of maytag washing machine repair from Ae Factory Service and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $201 and wants Ae Factory Service to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of thier work. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ae Factory Service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments