Technician was on time ,completed repair in a timely manner.I work nights and it was very importance that the work was done quickly.I am very please with the service.The teck name is Mr.Hameed,very good customer service skills.I would recommend service to anyone.IT is so wonderfull to have that waranty in place .I'm so glad I have it and AE REPAIR.

The repair included:electronic touch pad,brand name Kitchenaid,model number KBFA25ERBLO1.Technician id#0897025 Service order number 40526914.o

Once agia very impress with the service,and would tell family and friends who have purchase products to get that extended waranty to take advantage of this service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 23, 2011.

Comments

#481914

Scheduled between 1 and 5 pm for refrigerator/ freezer warranty repair. No show.

Called company at 4:30pm, I was told that technician was in my area and would arrive at 5 pm. Still no show. At 5;45 I called company who said technician had cancelled my appt at 4:06 and had stopped working for the day.

Now I am told to call back at 7pm and they will reschedule. Of course I have sat here for hours waiting for them but they still want their full payment for call, hopefully tomorrow

Very nice "self-evaluation", Mr. Hameed. But you aren't fooling anyone here except other fools like yourself.