Washer went out and they came out and diagnosed the problem.They ordered the part and when it was time to fix it they claimed the warehouse ordered the part incorrectly.

Warehouse denied ordered the part so A&E decided they were not gonna take responsibility and walked out of my house. 3 extra large boxes still in my house and they refuse to come get. My washer is still broken and I have parts that "NOONE" ordered.

Poor customer service and very unprofessional.Run the other way when you see this company!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of whirlpool front load steam washing machine from Ae Factory Service and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ae Factory Service to "come get these parts".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, poor communication and failed to keep scheduled appointment. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ae Factory Service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Mike_mn
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1076899

1) Get documented proof is you can about the incident.

2) Document all contacts and conversions.

3) Get another service company to correctly repair.

4) Take them to small claims court. Bring all documents and photos, and, if possible, the parts also.

Forgot to mention that washer went out beginning of November and didn't get appt until Dec1 but they was a no call no show 2 days straight and came after said appointment time on the 3rd day.Dec 10 and still no washer but have parts.

They told me that they had already closed the case because they fixed my washer.Ummmmmm no my washer is still broken