Washer went out and they came out and diagnosed the problem.They ordered the part and when it was time to fix it they claimed the warehouse ordered the part incorrectly.
Warehouse denied ordered the part so A&E decided they were not gonna take responsibility and walked out of my house. 3 extra large boxes still in my house and they refuse to come get. My washer is still broken and I have parts that "NOONE" ordered.
Poor customer service and very unprofessional.Run the other way when you see this company!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor communication
- Failed to keep scheduled appointment
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Come get these parts
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Front Load Steam Washing Machine
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "They say that a picture tells a thousand words.... Just take a look at this. Empires professional floor installation. Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose..."
- "I see that I am not the only person that has issues with AE Factory Service! The company should have in their business profile the words "thief or Untrained &..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "So I ordered this pipe and in the picture it shows 2 clamps and it looks like it comes apart in 2 places so that would mean it's a 3..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "Absolutely the finest meal we've eaten in years! Filets literally melted in our mouths. Lobster Ravioli was very subtle in flavor; perfect, as it didn't outshine the filet. ..."