Washer went out and they came out and diagnosed the problem.They ordered the part and when it was time to fix it they claimed the warehouse ordered the part incorrectly.
Warehouse denied ordered the part so A&E decided they were not gonna take responsibility and walked out of my house. 3 extra large boxes still in my house and they refuse to come get. My washer is still broken and I have parts that "NOONE" ordered.
Poor customer service and very unprofessional.Run the other way when you see this company!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor communication
- Failed to keep scheduled appointment
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Come get these parts
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Front Load Steam Washing Machine
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "So I ordered this pipe and in the picture it shows 2 clamps and it looks like it comes apart in 2 places so that would mean it's a 3..."
- "Currently staying in the Battle Creek, MI location and I am completely offended and truthfully scared from the way I was treated. I checked into my room, walked in, and..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."