Ae Factory Service - Horrible horrible service

57 of 1252 Ae Factory Service reviews

Washer went out and they came out and diagnosed the problem.They ordered the part and when it was time to fix it they claimed the warehouse ordered the part incorrectly.

Warehouse denied ordered the part so A&E decided they were not gonna take responsibility and walked out of my house. 3 extra large boxes still in my house and they refuse to come get. My washer is still broken and I have parts that "NOONE" ordered.

Poor customer service and very unprofessional.Run the other way when you see this company!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Poor communication
    • Failed to keep scheduled appointment

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
57 of 1252 Ae Factory Service reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mike_mn

Dec 10, 2015 #1076899 Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

1) Get documented proof is you can about the incident.
2) Document all contacts and conversions.
3) Get another service company to correctly repair.
4) Take them to small claims court. Bring all documents and photos, and, if possible, the parts also.

0 0 Reply

Dec 10, 2015 #1076584

Forgot to mention that washer went out beginning of November and didn't get appt until Dec1 but they was a no call no show 2 days straight and came after said appointment time on the 3rd day. Dec 10 and still no washer but have parts. They told me that they had already closed the case because they fixed my washer. Ummmmmm no my washer is still broken

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.