1.5
Turnaround Time

If I could give less than 1 star I would. I called for service of my LG refrigerator and had my first and second appts cancelled, with the technicians finally coming out on Jan 30, they had to order parts and said I would have them the next week so the next appt was scheduled for 2/9.

So 2 weeks without a refrigerator, we can get by.....or so I thought. I called on 2/7 asking about the parts, having not received them. When I was finally able to talk with a person, one part is back-ordered until 3/5. The return appt is now 3/8 if the parts arrive.

So here I am with a 2.5 yr old LG refrigerator, blown compressor, etc and no repair for over a month. To say I am disappointed in the service is mild, but the communication of the company with me is even more incompetent. When the parts were ordered and found to be back-ordered, I should have been contacted immediately, instead of me calling to find out the information. How simple would an e-mail or text message would have been.

Now, I am disgusted with their service based upon their contact and follow-up by the back office and not related to the technicians, who did a good job. How much more can Sears screw things up?

Review about: Ae Factory Service Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Service technicians.

I didn't like: No notification of parts order delayed, Cancelled visit after the time i was waiting, No one being able to provide a solution.

Comments