Update by user Jun 21, 2013

Up-Date. It is now June 21, and the only thing I have heard from A&E Factory Service is......You owe us money!

Never heard back from Lowes and have not been back to Lowes since.

As for A&E I say KMA. I have already had someone else repair the leak and will NEVER recommend Lowes Service Department nor will I recommend A&E Factory Service.

Original review posted by user May 21, 2013

October 2012 Lowes sent A&E to repair our Samsung Refridgerator that was leaking water from the bottom. A&E came out took apart the fridge, thawed it out and was paid $230.00 In February the same problem started again, called Lowes, again A&E sent out.

This time the repair man wanted $260.00 and had to order parts. This time I refused to pay the bill until the fridge stopped leaking and the parts were installed (parts had to be ordered and mailed). I was told that they would not come back untill I paid $260.00. I guess we are at an impass, since I will not pay AGAIN untill my fridge stops leaking.

Lowes says that they only schedule the repair as a courtasey to its customers.

I say Lowes do me no more favors! I will not use Lowes for service or purchases in the future!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 21, 2013.

Comments

AE Service
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #656704

Dear vrowe,

We are truly sorry for the frustrations surrounding the service on your refrigerator. We certainly understand the billing concern with your refrigerator still not working properly. We would like to speak with you and look further into this situation. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (vrowe), phone # used at time of purchase to AEservice@aefactoryservice.com for further review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist!

Misty H.