Ae Factory Service - Kitchenaid/ oven

On April 11th A&E Factory service sent their tech out to service my kitchen aid oven. Tech named Jose was so unprofessional and all he was suppose to do is fix the pyro glass that was broke instead he's beating on the glass to break it more. I asked him what are you doing and he didn't respond. Then he began pushing on the oven door down towards the floor and the oven was horizontal before he did this. Then after he did that and I saw the damage he did I asked him to leave. The oven door was now leaning vertical down towards the floor. Today Dino's Appliance confirmed that the oven cannot be repaired found previous tech damaged receiver hinge. Today's cost for repair was $115.00. Now, I had to purchase another oven today because my oven was destroyed due to this tech not having good common sense and not knowing anything about fixing a oven. Cost for new oven was $909.98 plus the $115.00 service call. A&E factory service owes me $1024.98

Very disappointed the way things were handled by this company and now they didn't want to send anyone over see the damage this tech did . They didn't want to be bothered by it in fact they red flagged me they said cause I had a complaint about this tech that they wouldn't even take car of the problem on hand. This is unacceptable and I will not allow this to happen until there is justice on this. The media will be involved now. Tess Boyd

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
To Scott

May 27, 2012 #486805

A&EFactory service has not helped me they sent me to a Sedgwick Claims service that never answers their phone or return messages. I have called them for 3 weeks and I find it real unreal for them to send me a letter now saying if you don't respond in 30ty days this claim will be closed. You people owe me $1040.00 For the new oven I had to buy and if no one contacts me. Trust me when I tell you this! You will be exposed to the media.I will take further action.You want to take care of this matter I suggest you call me 602-502-5674 Tess Boyd

1 0 Reply
AE Service

Apr 19, 2012 #468515

Hello Uniquedezigns,

My name is Scott and I'm with the A&E Cares Social Media Support Team. We came across your post here and we wanted to reach out to you. We're terribly sorry your repair experience was such an unpleasant and frustrating one. This is definitely something we'd like to look into and follow up with you on. At your convenience please contact our office at so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the oven is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Uniquedezigns) in your email so we can reference to your posting.

Scott J.
A&E Cares

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.