A&E came out quick when the dishwasher was under warrenty, however, when it was under THEIR 90-DAY WARRANTY, the appointment has been rescheduled FIVE (5) times. They have yet to show up and cannot give me a reason and I've been on the phone for 45 minutes trying to get a supervisor.

I can't call anyone else because the repair is under their warranty.

I bought the dishwaster in 2009 and have since had 5 repairs by A&E. Obviously it's a lemon, but who do I call: Best Buy (where I bought it), A&E who has made 4 repairs, or Kitchenaide because it's their product?

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 14, 2012.

Comments

Dear Sandyvuk:

Please accept our sincere apologies for the numerous repair issues you have experienced since purchasing your Kitchenaide dishwasher in 2009. We can only imagine how frustrating and distressing this has been for your service appointment to be rescheduled five times. I would also be very upset if this was my dishwasher being rescheduled and would wonder what the reason was. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle an issue start to finish by one dedicated case manager until it is resolved. We would like to speak with you regarding the numerous rescheduled service appointments you have endured and offer our assistance to make sure that your next appointment is absolutely made by the technician scheduled to repair your dishwasher. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you is being done.

At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the dishwasher is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Sandyvuk) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.