Bought air conditioner for my 72 year old dad less than year ago and compressor no longer works. Said they would be return appointment 8-12, left message it would be after 1, then never showed up.

They told him it was because he didn't answer phone (that was beside him all day) and he never even got up to take medicines (he is disabled, has diabetes and hypertension - situations the service man knew because he had been there the week before!!)

Today I asked for supervisor because they are late again and tech hung up on me.

Second try holding over 15 minutes. Just told a guy to find supervisor without putting me on hold and he promptly placed me on hold.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 17, 2013.

Comments

ocdgirl2000
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #715298

I know not to waste time on this company if they don't show up on friday. sears sent them for my air, and I'm not in good health either, aged 60.

If they don't arrive, I will post complaints on twitter and facebook non-stop until their reputation is known everywhere in the country. I already had experience with sears lack of service back in 2011, it took a year and 5 missed visits to correct the same air conditioner problem, after spending over 7K on the central unit.