Scheduled an appointment time between 1 and 5. Was told they would give me a 20 minute heads up.

They called me at 1:16. I missed it. I called them back at 1:35 and had to leave a message telling them someone was at my house to let them in. They call me back stating I missed the appointment.

They had left a note on my door with a time of 1:20 and wanted to know if I wanted to reschedule. I protested and told them I was suppose to get a 20 min window so they said they would get ahold of the tech. At 2:00 no one has called me back so I call and am told they would be there in 10-25 minutes. At 3:30 no one has arrived yet.

I call again and am told they will research whats going on and put me on hold. After about 10 min, I hang up because I am at work and need to do something. I incorrectly figure they will call me in a few minutes. They dont.

I call back at 4:00 and am told I am still on list to get service. At 5:30, I call again and am told that the tech will call me when he's on his way. At 8:30, I call again and am told that the tech is out of the area and wont be able to make it . I was told that I was the one that missed the appointment at 1:20.

Wanted to know if I wanted to reschedule. This was all done at the 800 number but I also called the techs number that was on my cell phone that was local 3 times and all I got was an answering service but never a return call.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 01, 2012.

Comments

u missed the appointment....each teck ahs 8-12 other customers that are also waiting for service....should the teck or other customers wait around to see if u are going to call back??? Don't blame them for you not answering your phone.