fridge has been repaired 7 times before this call the tech deemed my fridge not repairable i have not had a fridge almost a week they chose to order 900$worth of parts thtat im still waiting for ...they could have excanged but chose this route very unfair since i pay a warranty on all my appliances every year.....i have kids and this not fun also eating out very expensive...very disappoited will b looking for a new warranty provider.i tried to talk to them but they kept sayin wait for the parts .so im here waiting....still

...

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 14, 2012.

Comments

AE Service

Madashell65,

I truly apologize for the numerous repair issues your have had to endure for your refrigerator. There's no question that it's most difficult to be without a refrigerator especially with children. My name is Zenaida and I work with the A&E Solutions team. We search the internet daily for opportunities such as this to provide assistance. I would like to get you connected with one of our helpful case managers.

At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number your refrigerator is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Madashell65) in your email for reference to your issue and we look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.