My wife and I Purchased an LG steam dishwasher in 2009 and got the 3 year extended warranty (4 years total). DW went out on 11-27-2012.

Called Home Depot. They incorrectly sent out LG tech to fix. He orders a new motor and says he'll be back. (Highly professional guy I might add).

Next day I get a call from A & E that they are the only ones authorized to fix. They no showed twice, came out twice, replaced motor. DW still does not work!! Is leaking water everywhere.

Ordered float valve.

The first available new appointment is Jan 3, 2012!!! THESESE PEOPLE ARE INCOMPETENT & UNPROFESSIONAL!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2012.

Comments

mgrantom
Houston, Texas, United States #585743

It gets better! I found out that the last A&E tech shredded one of the hoses to the pump when he was putting it back together!

It literally had a 3" by 1/2" hole in the side of the hose. (I was wondering why there were rubber particles everywhere when he finished! I replaced the hose in about 30 minutes, no more problem.

I will NEVER do business with Assurance (the extended warranty company that contracts with A&E Service) AGAIN! Home Depot needs to get another servicer for their extended warranties!