With all the trouble I had with A&E, just like everyone else, NOT ONE COMPANY would try to help with the problem I'm having with my dryer. I'm the comment below.

I just came back from LOWES where I bought the dryer, and you guessed it. There response was you have to deal with A&E. There is nothing we can do. And Samsung said, you have to deal with A&E there is nothing we can do.

So let this be a lesson to everyone out there. Don't ever buy a service contract unless you want to be treated like **** and basiically be told by everyone involved its not my problem....Don't you wish we could all run our business that way.

I thought for sure Lowes would fix the problem, I was wrong. Home depot has my business from now on...You decide, It's not my problem!!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 30, 2012.

Comments

Lowes sells their own extended warranty now because of the amount of problems they had with their customers getting bad service with the other extended warranty. Lowe's extended warranty's customer service department is instructed to only use A&E as a very last resort. I am with a service company and Lowe's is always trying to get us to expand our area so that they won't have to use A&E around us.

Buying from Home Depot will still get you A&E as the service provider for your products also