A & E Service was suppose to call 30 minutes prior to arriving at my home so I could leave work and meet them at my home.This was on a Friday.

They never called. When I got home,there was a note on the door that they were at my house and I needed to reschedule. The soonest they could come back was Tuesday. I am now without a refrigerator for 5 days and all my food is spoiled.

The refrigerator is on ly 37 days old.

Lowe's uses this company for their service.Don't buy from Lowe's!

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

It's not the Tech's fault. It's the new computer routing they began using two years ago. The tech probably didn't know the call existed until 10 minutes before your call and is told to get to the next call if not home.

Ae Factory Service - Kitchenaid/ oven Ae Factory Service "On April 11th A&E Factory service sent their tech out to service my kitchen aid oven. Tech named Jose was so unprofessional and all he was suppose to do is..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Review in Household Services category  from Silverdale, Washington Ae Factory Service "A guy working for A&E factory service parked his van, and looking at his phone while walking, didnt see that I had stopped my car to avoid hitting him. He..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Window World - Poor workmanship and theft of property Window World "Some of the windows are broken and/or will not lock.The caulking was not properly done and some places aren't even caulked including outside..." Read more Metropcs - Double charging card for payments Metropcs "I paid my bill for metro pcs on october 13, 2017 for 53 dollars. The very next day i checked my bank account and metro had charged me double for..." Read more Thinking of purchasing Timberland Boots, but scared off by the ad. Timberland "I read good reviews on Timberland Boots, so I went to the Timberland site to check them out, which generated a email ad from Timberland. I'm not sure who Timberland..." Read more GUESS NEVER MORE: new purse peeling!!! Guess "I purchase this purse in Las Vegas, ins a Guess store. After 2 years, carefully kept in the given bag, I used this purse only 2 times!! When I open:..." Read more Southeastern Freight Lines - Terrible and incomptent Southeastern Freight Lines "1st package: Driver couldn't figure out how to get to house, parked a block away, told me he couldn't handle package, then eventually walked it on a handtruck to house...." Read more