I had a similar experience with A&E Factory Service yesterday. Had a scheduled appointment for 8-12a.m for my Maytag dryer. When they didn't show by 12 I called & they said the technician was running behind & would now be there between 1-3. Again he never showed. At 3:30 they told me he was on his way....6:00p.m. he still did not show.

Then they had the nerve to say that he could not get hold of me when they had 2 phone nos. & I called 4 times during the day! This company was established in 2005 and is located in Louisville, Kentucky.

They have a revenue of 10-20 million annually!! They don't deserve even $10. They are liars & disrespectful!! The President is Allen Lewis. Anyone who had a bad experience please call and make a complaint to the President (go to their website) & also Consumer Affairs & the Better Business Bureau. They do not deserve to be in business!!

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Thanks for the heads up. All the info I listed in my above complaint was from A&E's website. I suppose they are not honest about that either!

I appreciate the clarification.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #377879

I left for greener pastures,but I would like to some corrected facts,A+E Factory service was created long before 2005,The name the old appliance service of Montgomery wards,Sears aguired there name went Mongomery wards went under.Sears created and owns A+E Factory service,it was created to do work for indepentdents stores who sell appliances,the independents did not want sears vans rolling up to there stores so A+E was formed from the old name Sears alrady owned. I dont know were you get Kentucky from,buts thats wrong,and Lewis has been replaced at Sears. Sears and A+E are one and the same.