Arranged an appointment.Locked up animals, unloaded sink cabinet so tech could get to dishwasher to replace heating unit.

At 4:45, after an all day wait, someone called to say, "Sorry, we won't be here today." I'll be without a dishwasher for several more days. Lousy service. The girl who called said, "We live in a union area; the technician does not have to work longer. He encountered difficulties on his schedule today." Could the call not have come a little earlier?

Could a different technician not have been sent out?I have rescheduled 3 appointments today.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Had a repairman come out today from AE.I had to tell him to leave my home 5 times.

He wanted to charge me a service call. I didn't pay him one dime.

He did nothing but type at a computer on my kitchen table.He was over 2 hours late too.

#204720

just had a person tell me my refrig was purchased prior to me, thats why the warranty doesnt match my lowes receipt, and they scheduled me with an a&e tech to come and repair, just want to tahnk all u because i just called back and CANCELLED AE and requested a local company. THX for the heads up

#203792

Just another unhappy former customer of sears/a&e, I have had all the problems as stated in these forums. ther motto should be "We run 15000 service calls a day nationwide with 10 satisfied customers" :(

#203791

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #200054

When any customer of Sears A+E Factory service gets rerouted by the tech or routing demand that they pay you for your lost time or repair your appliance for free. When they have to do this a while maybe they will understand customers wont stand for there *** anylonger.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #200051

Talking with a friend of mine who has worked for Sears/Kmart A+E Factory service as a technicians told me that in union areas they dont have a time restriction on working, but the company does not want to pay techs overtime. Thats the Issue

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #199268

A+E Factory service is owned and operated By Sears/Kmart, the technicians are Sears employees paid by Sears, not contractors as they would like you to belieave.There just in A+E uniforms and service vans.The contracts that Sears conpeditors sign with Sears states they cannot come out in a Sears van or uniform. Thats one reason Sears cannot keep up with there own customers.

Bariri, Sao Paulo, Brazil #198514

Same here -rude people to boot - when calling for service, make sure to request another company to do the repair