I took the day off to wait for the washer repair man from A & E who said he would be here anywhere from 8a.m.to noon.

He never showed and he never called! If this wasnt under a warrant I would not have them do any work for me!! I called them and there was no record of them coming today!

The repair man from there told us himself that he would be here.So now I have to take another day off to wait for them.Im so tempted to call someone else and pay for it out of my pocket!

Review about: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Edmore, Michigan, United States #582910

They accused me of steeling the part and not answering the phone for the service man.I was on the phone with the company as the service man was calling because the part never showed.

They called back that afternoon to say the part was shipped but stopped in transit and they needed to reorder. After seven called to the company to get a new service call completed I was hung up on 4 times and had one excuse after another to not be able to make the appointment.

I also had the supervisor be rude and state that I was lucky to have service in my area.I will never allow this arrogant rude company in my home again.

AE Service

Dear Slittle:

Please accept our sincere apologies for our technician not calling or showing up to your recent washer repair appointment. We understand how frustrating and inconvenient this is for you and your family. We also acknowledge and understand that each time our technician comes to your home it is you, our customer who has to make themselves available. If the technician is late or doesn’t show up it is you who misses some part or all of your day. Like you, I would be tempted to get my appliance repaired from a local shop but since it is under a warranty, you must get it repaired by A&E or the warranty is voided. We would like to look into this situation for you and offer our assistance to help resolve this issue.

At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the washer repair is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Slittle) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.