A&E failed to show up for home appliance repair twice, even after confirmations, then apparently scheduled the wrong date without my request. 2 weeks have passed since initial contact with A&E.

I do not recommend A&E due to poor customer service.

Spoke with representatives and "escalation Dept" reps, but no one seemed willing and capable of considering the inconvenience to us, the customer and home owner.

A&E seems like the least expensive subcontractor for home builders, but they obviously are getting what they pay for, which is bad service. BBB and home builder complaints are being filed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 17, 2011.

Comments

AE Service

Dear BoerneGuy:

Please accept our apologies for the problems you have encountered attempting to get your appliance repaired. I'm not sure how to adequately convey sincerity to you but you should know that we are here to help with this and any other A&E related issue you may be having or have had. My name is Susan and I am part of the A&E Solutions Escalations team at A&E and we would like to look into this for you.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliance was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (BoerneGuy) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.