Center Valley, Pennsylvania

I had to call 2x to schedule and appointment, because the 1st time they had nothing available and they promised to call back the next day, they never did. When I finally got an appointment a week after, I was promised some one was there between 12-5, I waited and waited placing several calls after 5 and was still promised a tech would show, after 7 that evening I called only to find out the tech has gone home and I will have to schedule another appointment for a week later and hope they show.

A&E has no customer service and really doesn't care about you once you pay for the warranty. They only will provide you with a call center number not a customer service number, so in reality you are at their mercy, they know and take full advantage of it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 27, 2011.

Comments

Jenn72

After constantly asking the call service for a phone number for their corporate offices, they refused, so I hung up, redailed and asked again, this operator had no problem handing it to me. I call the corprate office was assigned a rep, who got me an appoint the next day, they showed up but the problem was not fixed, even though he said it was.

I called my service rep again, he got me an appointment for the next business day, Monday. When Monday rolled around we had an rare October Snow Storm and had no power, the tech called us, I explained to him I had no power and ask if he wants to reschedule. He asked what the problem was, I explained it, he came replaced the part, by flashlight, told us to test it when we had power and give him a call if there is still an issue. Matt, (our 2nd tech) fixed my issue, in the dark and figuring out what the problem was by my description!

There are some great people that work for this company, and Matt was one of them! Maybe A&E should get a new call center since that is where customer service starts!

AE Service

Dear Jenn72:

I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We’re very sorry to hear about the service you have received from our team and we apologize for the frustration this has caused you.

My name is Susan and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. We understand your frustration and do want to see how we can be of assistance to you. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the dishwasher is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Jenn72) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.

A&E Solutions Team

A&E Cares

I had a very bad experience with AE as well last year. The guy that showed up tried to claim my BRAND NEW LESS THAN ONE YEAR OLD DISHWASHER was over five years old.

Then he messed up the screws where it was installed to the cabinet and he did not even understand what the original problem with the dishwasher was that I had called GE for service about. I called GE while he was there and got a senior service department person on the line to clear it all up. The AE service person was extremely rude to the GE person and to myself. The AE left and of course my dishwasher was not fixed as it needed a part.

I called AE and told them they were NEVER to set foot on my property again. I called GE back and told them I wanted a GE service company which they did send out and they fixed my dishwasher with politeness and professionalism.