I really don't understand how a company can stay in business the way these guys do business.

I had an appointment over a week ago to have my washer fixed, the repair man supposedly fixed it and said everything was fine. The next day the same problem arose.

We called Sears and A&E in the Atlanta area..and they said due to the holidays we can't get to you until next Wednesday.

Now we go without our washer for another 6 days.

Today comes and I call them to figure out the time frame the technician would be arriving they said between 1-5.

No show at 5 and I call them they tell me the technician's truck broke down and they have no one else to assist me.

The only thing they can do is reschedule my appointment for next week!!!!

I have already paid for services rendered and I am a 90day warrantied customer that thought I would be put in front of other customers since I just had the work done..but no..we can't help you sir..

This place is truly unbelievable..I don't even know what to say..

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

AE Service
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #660146

Dear ript078,

Our apologies for the service failure that you have encountered and for any inconvenience this has caused. We would like to further investigate this situation and discuss the concerns that you have. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ript078), phone # used at time of purchase to AEservice@aefactoryservice.com. We look forward to assisting you soon!

Misty H.