I bought a front load Frigidaire washer and dryer from the HH Gregg store in Elizabethtown, KY. Now, that I have problems with them and they use a repair service called A&E Service, they screwed up the date that they thought the items to be repaired to be delivered to my home and when I called them back after they left me an automated message, they keep putting me on hold and never coming back on line.

I have now called four times in a row, which covered over an hour and a half and still have not spoken to anyone to get the repair date confirmed and when the items will be delivered to my home. You see the way they work is, the place the order and its delivered to your home by UPS or someone and then they (hopefully) think that it should have arrived and make your initial service call to install out the defective parts.

This is one of the worst companies to buy from and their servicing agency (A&E) are even worse. I think it is time that they consider extending my service contract or refunding my money because what good is a service contract if you cant talk to anyone to get it fixed? And then there are the people who answer their phones at A&E.

They are rude and most of them cant speak English well enough for you to understand a word they are saying. Probably most of them are illegal aliens that they have hired for $5.00 a day; so you get what you pay for.

For anyone considering purchasing from HH Gregg or using A&E as your service company, I think I would give it a lot of consideration.

Review about: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Monetary Loss: $2000.