I was on a phone call when the doorbell rang. My little kids were looking out the window at the guy and yelling at me telling me that someone was at the door...

My garage door was wide open with both of our cars parked in it. By the time I got to the door which was possibly 45 seconds after the 1st and only doorbell ring, he walked back out to his truck and took off. There was a card in the door and I called the number immediately to have him turn around. He hadn't been gone for 2 min when I called and they informed me that he was already out of my area and that I would have to reschedule.

I asked to talk to a supervisor and I was put on hold for at least 5 min and the person returned to let me know that the supervisor was busy and he would return my call in less than 10 minutes. It has been over a half hour and nobody has called me back yet. I own a service company and If my technician did that to one of my customers I would fire him.

At least try to call before you leave.. He just didn't want to have to work obviously

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 09, 2012.

Comments

SearsCares

Dear Belt,

My name is Brian and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We would like to apologize for the manner in which your repair has been handled thus far. We understand how discouraging it can be to receive this level of customer service, especially when all signs pointed to you being home for this repair. We would like the chance to look into your repair, and ensure that the remainder of your repair goes as smoothly as possible.

At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the repair is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Belt) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.

A&E Solutions Team

A&E Cares

AE Service

Hello Belt—

I came across your post and wanted to reach out to offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We’re very sorry to hear about the service you have received from our business partners and we apologize for the frustration this has caused you. We know that your time is very valuable and we would like to speak with you about this experience. We would like to provide the proper feedback to our business partners in the service center. My name is Robert and we’re part of the A&E Solutions team. We understand your frustration and do want to see how we can be of assistance to you. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Belt)in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Robert B.