Nothing happened. Three different repair men whoe ordered 3 different parts,and none of them worked

The most unreliable,unknowledgable,idiots I evr had the displeaurse to meet.

This company has no clue and should be thrown in the east river. when i called to complain I was laughed at humiliated and made to feel like a piece of ***.

The person on the other end of the line could or would no say my name correctly and when I informed her how to say my name correctly,again laughter.

Customer service to this company means how far we can humiliate the customer.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 02, 2012.

Comments

AE Service

Dear Lackenman,

My name is Brian and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We would like to apologize for the multiple failed repair attempts you have been through, and for the horrible customer service that was provided to you when reaching out to us for assistance. We aim to provide top notch services to all our customers, but from your post it is clear that we have some work to do. We would like the opportunity to discuss this situation with you in more detail, and ensure that feedback is properly provided to the correct management team. We would also like to monitor the remainder of your repair to make sure that everything goes smoothly from here on out.

At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the repair was under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Lackenman) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.