This complaint is regarding A & E Factory Service & Repairs - I was required to pay for my service timely (at the time of service in February) and my service tech processed a refund request on March 3rd when he was not able tp repair my oven. i inquired as to the status of my refund on the 22nd of March and was told my refund was mailed on 3-19-12.

I follow-up again today 3-30-12 and was assured that the check was mailed on 3-19-12, which i do not believe. I asked for a check number, which they could not provide - Anita & her supervisor Martha.

This refund process is unprofessional and unacceptable. I do nlt believe that if the US mail received the refund on 3-19-12 it would take more than 10 business days to get to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 30, 2012.

Comments

AE Service

Mggonzales,

I am sorry for the late response to your post. I apologize for the delay with receiving your refund check. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the A&E Solutions Team. We would like to follow up with you and see if there is anything we can do to help.

At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number your oven is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Mggonzales) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.