Service Tecnician responded to repair my icemaker. He replaced a component however 24 hours later the icemaker is still not working.

He also failed to complete the service call to Sears so I wasunable to schedule another appointment. I have to wait until Monday AM to call and make another appointment and still no ice. Teh tech arrived on time and was very professional in his work however his diagnosis and repair work was unsatisfactory. My refridgerator was a Kennmore side by side.

The appointment was on 3/17/12. On 12/18/12the call was not listed with Sear as complete so I was unable to make another appointment.

I have to recall for an appointment on 3/19/12. Service was performed by aefactory service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 18, 2012.

Comments

My wife just waited all day for a service tech to arrive (9/10) after waiting another 30 minutes on the tech support they said the person would be there within 2 hours. Nope, he called and was very rude.

She asked for a discount because of the delay and the service person hung up on her.

POOR Service by A&E Service company. If anyone from the escalation teams wants to speak with her, you call her don't ask that she email you.

AE Service

Hi Mitch5496,

I'm Scott and I'm part of the A&E Cares escalations team. We located your post here and wanted to reach out to you. Please accept our sincere apologies for the frustration and trouble surrounding your repair appointment. We'd like to look into this for you so you don't have to continue to be inconvenienced by this. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so that we can further discuss your concerns. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Mitch5496) for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Scott J.