Called for another repair 3times on my oven and could not get a repair for over a week out , have 3 kids at home with no oven called to get a sooner repair date, lady was rude and wonder how many times it will take to get this fixed again, I am definately not paying another 50.00 deductable. I have never dealt with such an inept company , not only the customer service, but the technicians are also inept. I had to have two technicians come out and they did not know or agree on the problem ordered the wrong part and almost went through Thanksgiving without an oven.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 20, 2012.

Comments

AE Service

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Susan and I am part of the A&E Factory Service Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We’re very sorry to hear about the service you have received from our team attempting to repair your oven and we apologize for the frustration this has caused you and your family. A&E Factory Service Escalations team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. We will research this situation and make sure that what ever can be done for you is being done.

At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the oven is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition, please include the code that I have assigned you (PC003) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.