I had a scheduled appointment with A& E services to repair my dishwasher through my HSA warranty. I had a window of 8-12.

I received a voice mail message that stated the repairman was running late and would not be able to make my appointment time. When I called to confirm the customer service representative "Mandy" told me that "if I received the message that she did not have to check with dispatch to confirm." She refused to help me was rude and condescending and when I asked for a supervisor she put me on hold and then hung up on me. Within an hour of being disconnected the repairman, called me to tell me that he was on his way to my home and would make the scheduled time. I had already left my home so I told him that he could not come at this time.

I have made a complaint with my warranty company and also HSA for the poor customer service that I received.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08, 2012.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #662038

I was referred to A&E by my home warranty company for a broken microwave. Had an appt scheduled for 8-12 (2 week wait for this appt).

I confirmed the appt the day before. The technician did show up and arrived at 7:50 am; however, instead of KNOCKING on the door, called my cell phone - which I did not hear because I was in another room. He then left and I received another phone call saying I would need to reschedule. I called A&E at 8:08 am and was told he would come back during the 4 hour window, which he never did.

I placed a second call at 12 pm to A&E and was informed that (at 8:08 am), he was too far out of the area to return. Would have been nice to know that.

Who would of thought about knocking on a door?!?!