2.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

8/4/16 Katy, TX.

I have a side-by-side Kenmore refrigerator. The water dispenser tube has broken. Sears would not tell me how much approximately it would cost to fix. Only that Sear can send a technician out to appraise, and this will cost $104.00.... Something that looks so simple to fix, thinking that the $104 would come off of the cost of the repair. When the technician arrived and inspected the refrigerator he said that it would cost a little over $290.00....... I told him I was not expecting to pay that much. The technician after 10 minutes in my home he laughed, and I lost $104.00 for him coming out. I called a local repairman in Katy Texas. The gentleman came out with no charge for looking at the refrigerator. Then turned around and said to me that it would cost $125.00 altogether to fix your refrigerator and that he can do the repair within an hour, that he had to go get the tubing.

Sears repair services by A&E is very expensive. Not even close to being competitive. I lost $104.00....... dealing with Sears. I've always been faithful to Sears bought all my appliances throughout the years and always had them do the service on them. I will never ever step foot in a Sears shopping store or by appliances and I definitely want use Sears services again.

Before you call Sears Google appliance services in your area you will find honest repairman that will fix your appliance for half the cost of what Sears would charge you. Many may only charge $50 to come out which will be taking off of the repair cost. Unlike the $104.00 charge that Sears wants, and does not come off the cost of the repair.

I give Sears zero stars, and will never call upon Sear again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Professional repair man.

• inhome repair service