Ae Factory Service - Service tech's Untrained & Unknowledgeable
I see that I am not the only person that has issues with AE Factory Service! The company should have in their business profile the words "thief or Untrained & unKnowledgeable".
Here is the letter I wrote them with the request that my visit-fee be refunded:
AE - Fortunately, I am mechanically inclined. I just didn’t have the time to trouble-shoot this problem, and not the $$ to buy another washer. Turned out, I had to do it anyway. In the attached images - the motor and the spindle-that engages the wash action. The plastic spindle that screws onto the metal spindle - the plastic part is totally stripped! There is no thread to engage the motor. I didn’t realize the problem until I received the replacement assembly -not just the motor. I had '2' visits from your company - neither tech determined this problem. I went out and bought the proper 'meter' after the 2nd tech came. NEITHER was able to check the system for functionality. It turns out, as I suspected from the beginning, the motor in my DW was fine - "NOTHING wrong with it" - Also the run-cap [the 2nd tech did not have the proper meter] was not bad, even though the 2nd tech determined that it was ok - He did not know to check other issues either. It seems neither of your tech's understood how this DW fully worked!? The 1st tech was just going change the good-motor and charge me the cost of an entire new DW.. 450++$ You should use this experience and forward this to the 2 tech's that came. They could use the knowledge to check a DW function in the future. It turned out I only needed a 15$ part! [the stripped out spindle] I wasted the money on a new motor and start-cap. I will not let the $$ you changed me go to waste. This entire experience was a waste of time and money! I expect you to refund the 75$ you charged me. I will keep the old parts for reference, if you want to send the tech's back to verify the problem, or if I need it to file a CC charge-back. Advise, regards.
My answer was less that understanding, almost insulting to my intelligence.. I plan to take this company to court if need be.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ae Repairs
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I purchased a Hamilton Khaki Field Watch from Certified Watch Store, partly because of their warranty, which states that they "honor the original factory warranty's terms and conditions for the..."
- "November 2015, I ordered a Deion Sanders jersey but received a Patriots #21 jersey for someone Ive never heard of. I never contacted anyone. July 2016, ordered another Deion Sanders..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."