Ae Factory Service - Service tech's Untrained & Unknowledgeable

411 of 1252 Ae Factory Service reviews

I see that I am not the only person that has issues with AE Factory Service! The company should have in their business profile the words "thief or Untrained & unKnowledgeable".

Here is the letter I wrote them with the request that my visit-fee be refunded:

AE - Fortunately, I am mechanically inclined. I just didn’t have the time to trouble-shoot this problem, and not the $$ to buy another washer. Turned out, I had to do it anyway. In the attached images - the motor and the spindle-that engages the wash action. The plastic spindle that screws onto the metal spindle - the plastic part is totally stripped! There is no thread to engage the motor. I didn’t realize the problem until I received the replacement assembly -not just the motor. I had '2' visits from your company - neither tech determined this problem. I went out and bought the proper 'meter' after the 2nd tech came. NEITHER was able to check the system for functionality. It turns out, as I suspected from the beginning, the motor in my DW was fine - "NOTHING wrong with it" - Also the run-cap [the 2nd tech did not have the proper meter] was not bad, even though the 2nd tech determined that it was ok - He did not know to check other issues either. It seems neither of your tech's understood how this DW fully worked!? The 1st tech was just going change the good-motor and charge me the cost of an entire new DW.. 450++$ You should use this experience and forward this to the 2 tech's that came. They could use the knowledge to check a DW function in the future. It turned out I only needed a 15$ part! [the stripped out spindle] I wasted the money on a new motor and start-cap. I will not let the $$ you changed me go to waste. This entire experience was a waste of time and money! I expect you to refund the 75$ you charged me. I will keep the old parts for reference, if you want to send the tech's back to verify the problem, or if I need it to file a CC charge-back. Advise, regards.

My answer was less that understanding, almost insulting to my intelligence.. I plan to take this company to court if need be.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
411 of 1252 Ae Factory Service reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
JACK

Aug 21, 2013 #704087 Tampa, Florida, United States

I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY DISHWASHER. THREE VISITS AND THE PROBLEM IS NOT FIXED. NOW I AM WAITING ON THE FOURTH VISIT AND THE TECH TELLS ME IT WILL BE COD. WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM TO COME AND FIX THE PROBLEM THAT THEY HAVEN'T FIXED IN THE FIRST PLACE..

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ae Factory Service. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ae Factory Service.
Filing a new complaint about
×