Ae Factory Service - Service tech's Untrained & Unknowledgeable
I see that I am not the only person that has issues with AE Factory Service! The company should have in their business profile the words "thief or Untrained & unKnowledgeable".
Here is the letter I wrote them with the request that my visit-fee be refunded:
AE - Fortunately, I am mechanically inclined. I just didn’t have the time to trouble-shoot this problem, and not the $$ to buy another washer. Turned out, I had to do it anyway. In the attached images - the motor and the spindle-that engages the wash action. The plastic spindle that screws onto the metal spindle - the plastic part is totally stripped! There is no thread to engage the motor. I didn’t realize the problem until I received the replacement assembly -not just the motor. I had '2' visits from your company - neither tech determined this problem. I went out and bought the proper 'meter' after the 2nd tech came. NEITHER was able to check the system for functionality. It turns out, as I suspected from the beginning, the motor in my DW was fine - "NOTHING wrong with it" - Also the run-cap [the 2nd tech did not have the proper meter] was not bad, even though the 2nd tech determined that it was ok - He did not know to check other issues either. It seems neither of your tech's understood how this DW fully worked!? The 1st tech was just going change the good-motor and charge me the cost of an entire new DW.. 450++$ You should use this experience and forward this to the 2 tech's that came. They could use the knowledge to check a DW function in the future. It turned out I only needed a 15$ part! [the stripped out spindle] I wasted the money on a new motor and start-cap. I will not let the $$ you changed me go to waste. This entire experience was a waste of time and money! I expect you to refund the 75$ you charged me. I will keep the old parts for reference, if you want to send the tech's back to verify the problem, or if I need it to file a CC charge-back. Advise, regards.
My answer was less that understanding, almost insulting to my intelligence.. I plan to take this company to court if need be.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ae Repairs
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "I was at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Restaurant in San Bruno, CA, this last Friday, Aug. 12th. I ordered a "Springlock Failure Pizza", but what I told the cashier, is..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "4 times I go in cause they can't balance my tires, then it's a bent rim, then it's the tires and those are sent away for eval. Never called..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."