Denver, Colorado

I see that I am not the only person that has issues with AE Factory Service! The company should have in their business profile the words "thief or Untrained & unKnowledgeable".

Here is the letter I wrote them with the request that my visit-fee be refunded:

AE - Fortunately, I am mechanically inclined. I just didn’t have the time to trouble-shoot this problem, and not the $$ to buy another washer. Turned out, I had to do it anyway. In the attached images - the motor and the spindle-that engages the wash action. The plastic spindle that screws onto the metal spindle - the plastic part is totally stripped! There is no thread to engage the motor. I didn’t realize the problem until I received the replacement assembly -not just the motor. I had '2' visits from your company - neither tech determined this problem. I went out and bought the proper 'meter' after the 2nd tech came. NEITHER was able to check the system for functionality. It turns out, as I suspected from the beginning, the motor in my DW was fine - "NOTHING wrong with it" - Also the run-cap [the 2nd tech did not have the proper meter] was not bad, even though the 2nd tech determined that it was ok - He did not know to check other issues either. It seems neither of your tech's understood how this DW fully worked!? The 1st tech was just going change the good-motor and charge me the cost of an entire new DW.. 450++$ You should use this experience and forward this to the 2 tech's that came. They could use the knowledge to check a DW function in the future. It turned out I only needed a 15$ part! [the stripped out spindle] I wasted the money on a new motor and start-cap. I will not let the $$ you changed me go to waste. This entire experience was a waste of time and money! I expect you to refund the 75$ you charged me. I will keep the old parts for reference, if you want to send the tech's back to verify the problem, or if I need it to file a CC charge-back. Advise, regards.

My answer was less that understanding, almost insulting to my intelligence.. I plan to take this company to court if need be.

Review about: Ae Repairs.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $275
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Submit review

Comments

JACK
Tampa, Florida, United States #704087

I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY DISHWASHER.THREE VISITS AND THE PROBLEM IS NOT FIXED.

NOW I AM WAITING ON THE FOURTH VISIT AND THE TECH TELLS ME IT WILL BE COD.WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM TO COME AND FIX THE PROBLEM THAT THEY HAVEN'T FIXED IN THE FIRST PLACE..