This was the second attempt for A&E to repair a washer/dryer.The technician was supposed to arrive between 8 a.m.

and noon. He called at 11:30 a.m. and said he'd have to cancel. When I asked why he said that it needs to be a two person job.

When I asked why he said that he needed someone to drop him off because there was no parking. I assured him that there was indeed dedicated parking but he refused to show and said that another technician would be assigned.

I called A&E to complain and was put on hold for one hour after speaking with someone as they "looked into it." I eventually hung up and called back but have yet to resolve the issue.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ae Factory Service Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Submit review

Comments

DJF
Winter Park, Florida, United States #591683

Curious to know what type of repair was needed for a 2 man, front load rebuild or something?

Ae Factory Service - Property Damage by technician error!! Ae Factory Service "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..." Read more California Closets - "Built to Spec" Isn't Acceptable California Closets "I have had California Closets (CC) in my last three homes and was in love with them. Previously, I had only had them in my master closet, but now with..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more