This was the second attempt for A&E to repair a washer/dryer.The technician was supposed to arrive between 8 a.m.

and noon. He called at 11:30 a.m. and said he'd have to cancel. When I asked why he said that it needs to be a two person job.

When I asked why he said that he needed someone to drop him off because there was no parking. I assured him that there was indeed dedicated parking but he refused to show and said that another technician would be assigned.

I called A&E to complain and was put on hold for one hour after speaking with someone as they "looked into it." I eventually hung up and called back but have yet to resolve the issue.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ae Factory Service Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

DJF
Winter Park, Florida, United States #591683

Curious to know what type of repair was needed for a 2 man, front load rebuild or something?

Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Property Damage by technician error!! Ae Factory Service "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more Dhgate - Psg Jersey Dhgate "Nice Jersey quality is okay shipping was very fast and free and heres a tip for first time buyers please check the seller's rating and feedback before paying and message..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more