This was the second attempt for A&E to repair a washer/dryer.The technician was supposed to arrive between 8 a.m.

and noon. He called at 11:30 a.m. and said he'd have to cancel. When I asked why he said that it needs to be a two person job.

When I asked why he said that he needed someone to drop him off because there was no parking. I assured him that there was indeed dedicated parking but he refused to show and said that another technician would be assigned.

I called A&E to complain and was put on hold for one hour after speaking with someone as they "looked into it." I eventually hung up and called back but have yet to resolve the issue.

Review about: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Winter Park, Florida, United States #591683

Curious to know what type of repair was needed for a 2 man, front load rebuild or something?

Ae Factory Service - A&E Warranty Services - AWFUL! Ae Factory Service "We purchased a Kitchenaide built-in refridgerator from Pacific Sales in September 2007 and were sold the additional 2 year extended warranty through A & E Services. First, the $6000..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Close to criminal negligence by A&E Ae Factory Service "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Property Damage by technician error!! Ae Factory Service "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more