This was the second attempt for A&E to repair a washer/dryer.The technician was supposed to arrive between 8 a.m.
and noon. He called at 11:30 a.m. and said he'd have to cancel. When I asked why he said that it needs to be a two person job.
When I asked why he said that he needed someone to drop him off because there was no parking. I assured him that there was indeed dedicated parking but he refused to show and said that another technician would be assigned.
I called A&E to complain and was put on hold for one hour after speaking with someone as they "looked into it." I eventually hung up and called back but have yet to resolve the issue.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kitchenaide built-in refridgerator from Pacific Sales in September 2007 and were sold the additional 2 year extended warranty through A & E Services. First, the $6000..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."