The initial tech was friendly and prompt. He came on12/21 and did an assessment and ordered the parts.

He said he would schedule two techs because it might take tow men. The appointment was scheduled for 1/04/13 between 8:00 & 12:00 because of the holidays. The tech called me after 12:00 and said he was waiting on a second tech because it was a two man job and only one tech had been scheduled. Around 5:00 one of the techs called me and said they had completed the work but one of the parts was ordered wrong and new parts had to be ordered but the new parts would be ordered as an emergency order and he would schedule the repair for the following 1/10/13.

Well on 1/09/13 all of the parts could not be confirmed as shipped so the appointment was rescheduled for 1/15/13. I received a call from customer service on 1/11/13 to confirm that all parts had been delivered and they had so the appointment for 1/15 was good. I was traveling on 1/15/13 but I had someone waiting at my house for the tech. I was flying so I could not receive a call but I had a voice mail when I landed from the tech saying he could not make the appointment because there was only one tech scheduled and he could not find another tech and that someone from "routing" would be calling me soon.

I called the customer service number and I told the rep that I was calling for "routing" because I received a message from the tech. I wanted to know why two techs had not been scheduled. He told me that if "routing" was supposed to call then they would. I waited for almost 2 hours and never received a call.

I called customer service back and asked for "routing" He said that he could not transfer me because they did not have a direct number. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he placed me on hold for 30 minutes. I had to catch another plane and I had to hang up. I did not have another chance to call back until 1/17/13.

I again called and asked for routing and was told they could not transfer me but that my appointment had been rescheduled for 1/22/13. I told him that that was unacceptable and I need the repair schedule ASAP. He said that he was unable to do that. I again asked for "routing" and he told me he would have to have them call me.

I said ok have them call me. I never received a call. Now I'm fuming mad!! I called the next morning and got the same story about "routing".

I asked for a supervisor and got one who was not helpful and said his hands are tied. I asked him if it was common to lie to their customers. He again refused to give me a number to "routing" and basically just hung up. I called back after 5 minutes and told the rep I wanted a supervisor and she put me on hold and left there for 40 minutes until I had to hang up.

So today 1/21/13 I called back and got the same song and dance from the rep who told me she could take my complaint that she would have quality control call me. I have now waited a month to get my washer repaired. This company is a joke. No one should ever use them for any service.

Their company name is an oxymoron! There is no service from them. I am going to keep searching for a corporate number to *** someone out!!

The responsible people hide behind their lowly service reps. They are cowards!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Comments