Took 2 weeks to schedule a refrigerator repair. Part needed to be ordered and shipped to my address.

Then another week wait for them to come back only to have to same problem 5 months later.

After waiting another 2 weeks for an appointment, THEY cancelled the day of with an automated call. When I went to reschedule they wanted me to wait another week. Techs are hit or miss in terms of their knowledge and ability.

Phone service is laughable. No manager available. The bbb should be contacted and intervene.

Save your money or seek a service contract elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 05, 2014.

Comments

Totally agree. They are the worst service and right in line with sears.

I had 4 appointments confirmed and nobody shows up. They just don’t show up and you are home waiting for them. Sears warranty service is no better.

The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. DO NO BUY SEARS WARRANTY SERVICE!

AE Service

Dear Anonymous,

We’re sorry for the problems you had with the repair schedule of your refrigerator, and the inconveniences created due to the level of customer service rendered. My name is Edwin and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. We’d like to talk to you about this experience and offer you any additional assistance deemed necessary to make sure your issue is resolved. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with your contact #, screen name (Anonymous 468836), and the phone # used at time of purchase. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences faced, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.