My treadmill broke in December, 2016, I called for an appointment, but could not get one until January 10, 2017.I would be on vacation at that time, so they told me to call when I got home.

I got home February 15, 2017. I called and they asked me what was wrong. I said the walking belt had broken, She told me they would order a belt and when I got it, she would set up an appointment. She could have told me that back in December so I would not have had to wait, but she did not.

It took a week for the belt to get here, so I called and an appointment was set up for March 7, 2017. The service guy was sick on that day, so the appointment was changed to March 14, 20177. More parts ordered, waited. Until April 4th.

Something else happened another appointment April 11th.. Originally that appointment was changed from March 25th, because I called until I got a customer service representativr that found that date. This could be the end or not. It is not the service men that are at fault.

It S the people that make the appointments. I have been a Sears customer since 1973. I am done buying anything from Sears.

Their customer service stinks What they should have done is just give me a new one since.I had a preventative service agreement,

Review about: Ae Factory Service Treadmill Repair.

Preferred solution: Add time to my preventive maintenance agreement.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments