I own a Samsung front load washer.ON my first repair visit A&E came out and because there was no "code" on the machine the technician could not figure out what was wrong with the machine (what happened to real repair-people).

Well it's no spinning, the water is not loading, the machine is NOT working. Nevertheless he orders 3 parts, I guess for kicks. One of them has got to fix the problem right. WRONG the parts come in he changes them the machine works for TWO days and stops.

Does the same thing as before. Samsung schedules them to come back again BUT now they just never show up. Third appointment from 1-5pm at 1:41p I get a voicemail we'll be out bet 4-6. At 5:55p I call the 800 # to be told OH didn't you get the email we rescheduled you for another day (1 week out).

No I don't live in my email I have a cell phone # and a home #. NO ONE CALLED. The email was time stamped at 5:30pm. REALLY.

You send me an email at 5:30 for a 4-6pm appointment and just reschedule me. Samsung, Lowes..

everyone need to remove this company as a repair vendor.POOR service all around, people who can't fix a machine and customer service that do not know how to contact a customer.

Review about: Samsung Front Load Washer.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion