We Purchased a washer and dryer @ Lowes in 2013 and added a service plan thru AE Factory Service.We called for a repair two weeks ago, and they sent a service man out a couple of days later.

This was acceptable and I was impressed. The service man said the we needed parts that he had to order and explained to me that the parts would be delivered in a few days and that he would re schedule to fix my washer on October 2 2013. On September 29 2017 (Friday) I received an email from AE Factory service asking if I received the parts. When I checked my email late Friday I called their 888-336-6330, and a recording said that they were closed.

I called again on Saturday and got same recording closed. So I waited until Monday Am and called and spoke to a customer service rep in some other Country and was told that because I did not call on time, and my service call has been re schooled to October 12,2017. This person also told me that she had info that the parts were delivered to my address, one on September 26 and one on September 29. So the knew that I had the parts.

I questioned why I received an email so late and why I was not called. They could no respond with an answer. This was like talking to a Robot. There was no way that they were going to admit that they were in the wrong.

This is the worst Customer experience I have ever seen.Sincerely Pissed off

Review about: Ae Factory Service Washer And Dryer Combination Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very bad.