I would not use this company by choice. However since my dryer was purchsed through Sears there service company is A&E. Funny they are owned by Sears.

They show up late and take an hour or more to tell me nothing is wrong with my dryer. The tech sat on the floor looking at his computer while trying to fix my dryer. He treated me as though I was crazy and said he couldn't find anything wrong or duplicate the problem.

I called after he left saying he couldn't find anything wrong to get them to send another tech out. The customer care representative couldn't give me an acceptable date to come back and refused to offer an acceptable date or allow me to talk to anyone else. The next available date was 12 days after I had already waited 7 days.

I finally after several calls got to a lady who said she was with sears and would send the guy out on Thursday we will see what happens.

10 to 12 days for a service call is absolutely ridiculos. The attitude of the people at their 1800 I don't care about my customers are as rude and uncaring as I have ever dealt with. Will not renew warranty programs through A & E on my exsisting appliance. Will not purchase extended warranty programs if they will be providing service. Unfortunately this dryer is still under the manufacturers warranty being only 7 months old.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ae Factory Service Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 18, 2011.

Comments