Their service person came out on 3/14 to check our microwave.He ordered parts and scheduled the service call for 3/24 for between 8 AM and noon.

Cost - $665. We received a call to make check for all the parts. They were all received. On 3/24, no one called or showed up.

I called them at 12:30 to be told that Whirlpool made the schedule and not them. False, their service tech made the schedule. I complained, but was told that they could not reschedule until 3/28. This was not acceptable to me, so I spoke to a manager, who told me that she could do nothing for me, but she said that she would contact me if there was a cancellation before Monday.

Needless to say - that didn't happen. We received another call asking if the parts were here. Two service techs arrived on Monday and completed the repair. They were polite and friendly, but did not apologize for the delay.

And they needed to bathe! It was either body odor or dirty uniforms that smelled up my kitchen.

I will never use their services again.There are other factory authorized businesses that will take care of their customers.

Review about: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

You are correct they called me a few hours before my service today and said they could not show up. I have been waiting all week for this and this is what they pull. Very poor service.

A&E poor Service.I was scheduled between 8-1 today and they never called me.

I had to keep calling them and they stated that the two technicians would be out today by 1:30. I called again just to make sure and then they said no one is coming out today. I waited all day for this...They better change their service this is no way to deal with customes like this.

Like we have nothing better to do than wait.Now they will wait for me next time!!!