As usual with a service call, I waited during my 4 hour window.With about 45 minutes left, I called the A&E service line to inquire about the status of my repair call (a warranty call for a dishwasher purchased from Lowes).

I was told that that the technician had "phoned throughout the day on both numbers given, [cell phone and residence] and had left a message that they were overbooked." Bull ***! That is totally false.

My cell phone registered no missed calls or messages and there were no calls on the home answering machine.I hate liers and I hate A&E.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Technician failed to show, then waited on hold for an hour. Ae Factory Service "This was the second attempt for A&E to repair a washer/dryer. The technician was supposed to arrive between 8 a.m. and noon. He called at 11:30 a.m. and..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Worst service I have ever experienced in my life. Ae Factory Service "Technician was rude, with an attitude before he started the job,he indicated he was not going to stay late to complete the job and then just said the unit..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more