As usual with a service call, I waited during my 4 hour window.With about 45 minutes left, I called the A&E service line to inquire about the status of my repair call (a warranty call for a dishwasher purchased from Lowes).

I was told that that the technician had "phoned throughout the day on both numbers given, [cell phone and residence] and had left a message that they were overbooked." Bull ***! That is totally false.

My cell phone registered no missed calls or messages and there were no calls on the home answering machine.I hate liers and I hate A&E.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Horrible horrible service Ae Factory Service "Washer went out and they came out and diagnosed the problem. They ordered the part and when it was time to fix it they claimed the warehouse ordered the part..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Review in Household Services category  from Silverdale, Washington Ae Factory Service "A guy working for A&E factory service parked his van, and looking at his phone while walking, didnt see that I had stopped my car to avoid hitting him. He..." Read more Ae Factory Service - A&E Warranty Services - AWFUL! Ae Factory Service "We purchased a Kitchenaide built-in refridgerator from Pacific Sales in September 2007 and were sold the additional 2 year extended warranty through A & E Services. First, the $6000..." Read more Merchant Bankcard Customer Care - On Hold for over 2hrs Merchant Bankcard Customer Care "Our business has been using Merchant Bankcard services for years and we receive monthly Merch Bank Billing charges. After a dramatic slow down in business (-90%), we continue to receive..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - *** Service--Even if it is there fault ! Seal Skin Covers "They sent the wrong cover 2x and then argue with me that the cover is an exact fit ! I have owned bikes since the mid 70's and know how..." Read more NEW AOL changed file access permissions and default programs Aol "When I click on a link in outlook, I get this message: "Your organization policies are preventing us from completing for you. Contact your help desk." I don't have a..." Read more H20 Wireless - Couldn't active the new sim cards that i purchased H20 Wireless "I purchased to sims as multi-line plan and wanted to transfer my existing numbers from att. I called 3 times to customer service and provided all the details and i..." Read more