I had my refrigerator break down. Called A&E Factory Service (not sure why).

They came in found out the fan or what is called the ff evaporator fan was not working. Called and ordered the part. Was scheduled for a date but the part hadn't arrived so had to reschedule. Part arrived and it was broken so they called for a replacement and finally got it installed.

Not even 3 weeks went bye and the exact some occur. Called A&E because the job was covered under warranty. Was schedule for today (July 11,2011) Whole family was home and they were going to be here between 1 and 5. Around 2:30 my daughter saw the technician in front of the house.

She didn't want to have the tech think she was a stalker so she didn't open the door. We waited for the knock and the doorbell to be pushed but nothing occurred. We looked and he had left a slip saying " sorry we missed you". Called the company and they said that they couldn't get a hold of the tech and would have to reschedule for the 20th of July.

Unacceptable. They said nothing they can do.

What the *** don't you control your workers. I wouldn't call this company to wipe my *** never mind fix my refrigerator

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 11, 2011.

Comments