Was scheduled an appointment on 4/16/2013 between noon and 5pm for a technician to come out and look at my dryer. A technician called to confirm the appointment at about 2pm but was unable to answer do to work.

Called technician back like 2 minutes later to confirm the appointment and was told by dispatcher that a technician will be at the house shortly. 4pm came around and no technician yet. Called the dispatcher again and once again I was told that the tech will be at the house anytime before 5pm. 530pm came around and no one showed up, once again I called the dispatcher and come to found out that because I didn't answer my phone to confirm the appointment the technician assumes that no one is home.

This is the third person I spoke with and the first two people tell me that my appointment is still active and now a third person tells me I have to reschedule. OK, I rescheduled the appointment and while doing it I'm told that its company policy for the technician to call prior to the appointment to confirm that someone will home. That's when I gave them specific instructions that someone will be home not me and that I'm unable to answer the phone because I'm at work. I did confirm that someone will be waiting even though I don't answer which is very difficult to answer the phone while I'm at work.

The female I spoke with stated that she told dispatcher about my specific instructions and she stated that hopefully it shouldn't be a problem but that the technician will still call to confirm appointment. New appointment was set up for Thursday 4/18. Again 4pm came around and no technician has stopped by the house. I waited till 5pm to see if they would show up but it never happened.

I called the dispatcher after I got out of work and asked why didn't they stopped by the house. All they could say was that because I didn't answer the phone to confirm the appointment the technician assumes right away that no one is home when I told them specifically that someone will be home weather I answered or not the phone. All of this issue just because its company policy.

The company rather's to follow a *** company policy which I really think is not at all satisfying the customer. Its really but really poor customer service.

As a customer service representative I go above and beyond to satisfy the customer in every way we can even if it means going above company policy. What matters is to make the customer happy and satisfied.

Comments