1.3

I made an appointment for 8am-noon 9-Oct. on 28-September-2015.

I printed out my confirmation verifying the email and phone number. I received no confirmation, so I called in for confirmation on 8-October-2015 (the day before), since the Web site told me it had no information on my Order #. The person on the phone confirmed my appointment, but said it would be 9am-noon. Satisfied my appointment would be honored, I took the day off work.

Around 10:20am the day of the appointment I checked the site which this time said my appointment was cancelled the same day. I called in and what I was told that less than an hour previous, about 9:25am, someone called and said the range was in working order and no appointment needed.

No one from my house called and although the cancellation was less than an hour old, I could no longer get an appointment for today. I have used A&E for many years, since it was Sears Service and now I will never do business with them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with that online appointment scheduling is offered and stated that there is a room for improvement of appointment was not honored. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ae factory service appliance repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Ae Factory Service needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ae factory service appliance repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ae Factory Service.

Comments