Had dishwasher repair scheduled for 8AM to 10AM. Got call at 10 saying it would be between noon and 2 and I had to wait as they sometimes call as they are coming over but sometimes don't. Called their customer line many times with no resolution. Asked for their supervisor and was cut off. Repairman finally arrived at 5PM. Our house is empty so I had nowhere to sit. Unbelievable. Would their President wait 9 hours for a repair?

The repairman who showed couldn't have cared less nor did the call center people.

Why can't this company just keep it's promises?

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

AE Service

Dear Anonymous,

Hello, my name is Trent and I am with the A&E Solutions Team. Please be assured that we value your business and understand the importance of keeping to appointments that we have set. From your post we can see why you would be frustrated. We’d like the opportunity to discuss your experience so we may ensure your concerns are addressed and this matter receives a resolution. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous438733), to aeservice@aefactoryservice.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Trent A.