A&E is one of the worst companys we have ever dealt with to say the least.the customer service is lacking in every way.Shemeka needs how to handle customers and when I called back,,hah,,francisco hung up on me and again someone hung up on me..Yolanda was the only nice person.Karen (the Manager,read a script in front of her, apologizing etc you know the type)?we scheduled an appointment back in July..Fred came out and could not find the problem..says call back if it continues..we called back Jan.16th knowing we purchased our appliances less than a year earlier.They said they would come out on Feb.2nd..guess what???

yep...it put us over the one year mark and now "you need to call HH GREGG to kick in your extended warranty plan..Really????Sooo..This wonderful company sent a repairman out to our house to *** us off and pay him time and gas money to give us the news???This is the most ridiculous company we have ever dealt with..WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!

(note: we wonder what is wrong with our American companys????)

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Leafguard - Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Technician failed to show, then waited on hold for an hour. Ae Factory Service "This was the second attempt for A&E to repair a washer/dryer. The technician was supposed to arrive between 8 a.m. and noon. He called at 11:30 a.m. and..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Everbuying - My first online purchase of a phone, no issues Everbuying "Usually i buy my phones right from the store so i can test them becore purchasing them but this time i said i"ll take a chance and decided to order..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more