I had an appointment 1-5 the guy arrives at 4:50 and was here 30 minutes and I was charged

$141.00 for labor the total bill was $188.27. Now the part was only 47.27, needless to say I will

never use A&E again! The repairman was very nice and polite but...Imade the appointment a week

ahead of time and to arrive 10 minutes before the time given and then charge $141.00 for 30 minutes of work is robbery. Can't imagine they get much repeat business, definitely not me! Don't they know people are having tuff times!

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

#420884

To be honest $188.27 seems cheap to me. If u want a monkey in a truck w/o any training for $65 then call them, if u want a trained professional then u will have to pay for the service.....

#420559

he got there in the time frame he was suppose too--he fixed your problem--so whats the problem? his labor also had a service call figured in and the time he spent fixing it--you have no idea of what his over head is--maybe you should have fixed it your self--ooo but wait you don't know how--so he's a trained professional and charged you for his knowledge and time--shame on him !!

Ae Factory Service - Service tech's Untrained & Unknowledgeable Ae Factory Service "I see that I am not the only person that has issues with AE Factory Service! The company should have in their business profile the words "thief or Untrained &..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Worst service I have ever experienced in my life. Ae Factory Service "Technician was rude, with an attitude before he started the job,he indicated he was not going to stay late to complete the job and then just said the unit..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Everbuying - My first online purchase of a phone, no issues Everbuying "Usually i buy my phones right from the store so i can test them becore purchasing them but this time i said i"ll take a chance and decided to order..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more