I purchased an "LG" washer & dryer with service contract. The contract was thru Assurant Services who sub-contracts the repairs to "A&E Factory Services".

My washer broke down on Oct.7. A&E comes out on the 13th and says at the appointment.. oh, we don't stock "LG" parts on our trucks we'll have to order the parts...Okay, they'll be shipped via UPS directly to your address within 7 days & we'll be back out to install them.

They come back out on that date, and said, these aren't the parts I ordered, An proceeds to reorder the "right parts?" 7 days later more parts arrive.

A "no call/ no show occurs". We call them to be sure they are coming back out to install them, the answer was yes, but not for another 10 days!

They were suppose to show up today Nov.18th between 8:00 am & 12:00 pm. Again, "no call/ no show". We call A&E and they say the tech was out there at 9:00am and "knocked" but no one answered the door.

Well, he [the tech ID# 616177]never called us [I record all calls] and my wife sat in the room by the door during this time period to assure we didn't miss them. I know he scammed us because I have dog that if so much as a leaf blows by the window alerts us.

After several more frustrating calls to Assurant and A&E we're now being told they can't come out until Nov. 29th!!! This is totally unacceptable business practice and based on the other variety of complaints against A&E Services... I don't expect this to be remedied any time soon.

Dave & Elaine Griffin

Pasadena Maryland...

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2011.

Comments

tree63

Hi. I just posted a similar experience i also had yesterday.

You need to report them to the Corporate office of LG & also the store where you purchased them if not the manufacturer (home depot,sears,etc.) Also file a complaint with Consumer affairs and the Better Business Bureau. That is what I am doing.