A&E charged me 175 to repair and replace a prat on my Maytag Washer Dryer Unit. We had left town when the part came in so the apt manger let them in when the part arrived. The repair men called me at home in va to say it was a faulty switch and they had successfully repaired the washer part of the machine.

The machine was turned on yesterday for the first time since the repair and it still didn't work; the water was not drainiing out of the machine.

A and E refused to honor any warrantee for this. They said I was a month out or the warrantee period and they wouldn't accept anyone's word that the machine had never been turned on since the repair man left.

What makes it worse is that when a new service co came today, they laughed at the notion that it was a switch when it was clear to any *** that the pump was the problem.

A and e sent out o e guy and then another with fancy computers to diagnose problems when in fact mon of them knew squat about how to fix my machines.

Never us A&E repair service. They stink!!!!!

Monetary Loss: $1999.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Ae Factory Service - Close to criminal negligence by A&E Ae Factory Service "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Everbuying - My first online purchase of a phone, no issues Everbuying "Usually i buy my phones right from the store so i can test them becore purchasing them but this time i said i"ll take a chance and decided to order..." Read more