came to my house three times everytime they could not repair my washer.was told that the part they fixed didnt correct the problem.

first repairman ordered the part and came back,. that didnt work,. ordered another part different repairman came and stated the lst guy ordered the wrong part. Third time they stated that was the wrong part.

my husband sent them away due to the unprofessionalism.

I called A&E for refund they stated they wanted the part back i told them to come get it.SO a month later washer still broke and waiting for them to come back.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

AE Service
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #638610

Dear Washer397899,

We are so sorry to hear of the difficulties with your washer and for the trouble with our repair service. We would like to look into this situation further to see how we can be of assistance with resolving this issue. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name provided (Washer397899), phone # used at time of purchase to AEservice@aefactoryservice.com.

Misty H.

A&E Solutions Team

A&E Cares

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Ae Factory Service - Review in Household Services category  from Silverdale, Washington Ae Factory Service "A guy working for A&E factory service parked his van, and looking at his phone while walking, didnt see that I had stopped my car to avoid hitting him. He..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more