I originally called on 12/23/13 with a washer that was making a loud noise on spin cycle.The repair person came on the 24th (Christmas Eve) and immediately knew the problem.

Ordered parts that included a new drum for the washing machine. The serviceman came on 12/31/13 to inform me the parts were damaged in shipment and couldn't be used. He ordered new parts and left the old ones on the porch for the "sweeper" to pick up. Keep in mind that this is two boxes almost the size of a full washing machine.

Today is Jan 13th and those boxes are still sitting on my porch and today was also the 2nd day they scheduled an appointment and just didn't show up and told me the appointment never existed, even after calling in the morning to confirm it earlier in the day!! What a joke this is - I was referred here by my warranty company, but would NEVERRRR!! use this company if I was paying out of pocket!!

Just AWFUL!!

Review about: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

washer finally fixed- boxes still on front porch - 19 days now!!! :(

AE Service

pejones33,

My name is David with our A&E Solutions Team.We’re terribly sorry that you service experience has not met expectations with regards to you washer repair.

I can understand your frustration and wanted to offer our assistance. We would like to contact you directly to discuss this with you and assist in addressing your concerns. At your convenience please contact our office at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the service is listed under and we will contact you directly.

In addition please include your screen name (pejones33) in your email for reference to your issue.

We look forward to talking to you soon.

David W.