Called on my Amana front loader extended warranty plan.A&E was dispatched and the repair guy came on time.

Replaced the latch and ordered a new pump. New (maybe new) pump arrived, called to reschedule the repair and he came out replaced the pump. Ordered another pump (new maybe). That pump came, replaced it and guess what it wont work either.

Ordered another new pump (maybe new) and today 12.17 the pump was replaced. Guess what, it does not work porperly either. I am right now on the phone (have been hung up on once) waiting for the department who can "replace" the whole *** washing maching. Two months and 4 service calls and still have to go to the coinop to do clothes.

I will update if they figure out $800.00 of service calls is enough and replace the washing machine.

Well the executive office is going to see if they can replace the machine?

Seems a simple decision continue to drive out wasting money and time.now getting the run around now go call someone else.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Manchester, Tennessee, United States #761437

I too am having that same problem with parts. To me it'd be cheaper to buy good working parts than ones that don't work because they are out their serviceman money each time.

AE Service
to maryb Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #761745

Dear maryb,

We are terribly sorry that you are having difficulty with parts ordered for your appliance repair. My name is Susan with the A&E Solutions team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we will handle your issue from start to finish with one dedicated Case Manager. We'd like to offer our assistance to help resolve your parts issue. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (maryb), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com.

Susan R.

A&E Solutions Team

A&E Cares

AE Service

Anonymous,

My name is David and I am a member of the A&E Solutions Team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are sorry to see that you had such an unpleasant experience with the repair service on your washer. We would very much like to contact you to further discuss this situation and to provide proper feedback and address any concerns you may have. Please send the following information – contact #, this screen name (Anonymous464573), phone # used at time of service to AEservice@aefactoryservice.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

David W.