Worst customer service ever.Tech showed on time to fix my washing machine.

Left after recalibrating the machine and $85. Ran a load of laundry immediately, machine was still not working. Called and rescheduled them to come out the following Saturday between 1-5. 4:30 the company calls to say their tech is not going to make it, can we reschedule again.

Reluctantly I agree to the following Saturday between 8-12. Noon comes that day with no call or show by tech. Call them and they say that the appointment is between 1-5, with the tech most likely arriving around 4:30. Ok.

5:00, no tech, no call. Company calls to verify if tech has arrived, not yet I tell them. Ok, we'll call you right back. Twenty minutes later they call and tell me that they can't find their tech, can we reschedule to the next Saturday.

Oh boy, I'm pissed now, as is my wife. We agree and tell them we aren't paying for anything and that the tech had better arrive here at 8am. Tech arrived at 8, as advertised and proceeded to tell us that the parts necessary to fix our problem are going to cost $350!!! He also says that if the original tech had put our model number and serial number in, he would have seen what the problem was.

Phone customer service was horrible. The people answering the phones are disrespectful, they argued and lied and hung up on my wife repeatedly. No one in the company is willing to take responsibility for anything.

*** poor excuse of a company.I would highly recommend that anyone needing appliance repair avoid A&E like the plague.

Review about: Ae Factory Service Repair.

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

AE Service

Anonymous,

We apologize for the troubles you’ve experienced with trying to get your washer serviced. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. I can understand your frustration given the troubles you described here. We would like the opportunity to discuss this situation with you and assist in addressing any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous464345) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

David W.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #759470

Pretty common complaint....atleast they showed....that's half the battle. Not that they actually fix anything.....for A&E its like OJT.....