was given time slot 8a-12p for technician arrival.12p no technician, no phone call.

Call to warranty company, they call A&E and were told he is running behind and will be there between 12p-2p. 2p came and went, no technician, no call. Again call to warranty company, they call A&E, will be here about 4. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!

Technician calls at 3:45 and asks address. Seriously is it not on ticket. Yes but it won't pull up in GPS. Clue, GPS needs to be updated.

Have lived here 6yrs.

What a wasted day.Frustration level out the top!!!!

Had an Experience with Ae Factory Service?

Comments

Wasted an entire day waiting for these ***-offs.

OMG I had a tech @ my house on a Wed and all my parts weren't here he set the next appointment for Fri.I called the service company to see about the tech coming they told me my appointment was the following week ~ I told them the tech scheduled it for this Friday.

They told me he just told me Friday to make me happy thats what they do,and their was nothing they could do its scheduled for Wednesday of the following week.Then I spoke to a Manager I told her this will be my 4th day off of work with this money I lost I could have bought a "New" machine she told me "I can help you with that." They are so...luck I couldnt have crawled thru the phone!!!